Sessions & Fees
We are an Australian Government approved childcare centre, which means families who are eligible for the Child Care Subsidy (CCS), Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS), or other payments, will be able to link to our centre through their myGov account.
The CCS, ACCS and other Child Care Package payments reduce the real cost of childcare fees for eligible families and are paid directly to our centre, based on the information provided to Centrelink.
There are key factors which decide how much your CCS entitlement will be:
- Your combined family income
- The number of Approved Activity hours completed each fortnight by the lower-income earning parent
- The type of child care session enrolled in, e.g. long daycare full day or part sessions
- Your CSS entitlement will be a percentage subsidy applied to your childcare fees, and a set amount of hours that percentage subsidy will be paid for. To estimate your Child Care Subsidy or other entitlements you may be eligible for, please visit Centrelink's Payment and Services page.
- When you enrol in our centre, we'll work with you to complete a Complying Written Arrangement (CWA) which lists your regular permanent days, and also allows for convenient casual care bookings.
As we do not charge our fees in advance of the services you receive, we ask that at the time of enrolment you pay a refundable family bond. All family fees are paid via a direct debit arrangement and family accounts are kept up to date at all times.
During your tour, talk to our centre manager about our 'day in lieu' offering. We hate having to charge you on public holidays when closed but it is the government ruling, so we offer another day for you to take on a day your child is not usually in attendance.
Discuss with our centre manager what services are provided in our childcare fees, and speak to our centre manager about the current fees when you visit for a tour.
|Criteria||Full Day||9 Hour Session||8 Hour Session|
|Suits:||Families who’s pick up and drop off times vary each day.|
Families who require the full session of hours to allow for travel time to and from the centre.
|Families eligible for 36 or 72-hours Child Care Subsidy each fortnight.||Families eligible for 24, 36 or 72-hours Child Care Subsidy each fortnight but need more days of care.|
|Times:||Check with your centre manager for session times available at your centre.||Check with your centre manager for session times available at your centre.||Check with your centre manager for session times available at your centre.|
|Out of Session Grace Period||Nil applies||15 minutes||15 minutes|
|Late Fees||$1 per minute from the end of the official session, with a minimum $20 fee.||$1 per minute from the end of the official session, with a minimum $20 fee.||$1 per minute from the end of the official session, with a minimum $20 fee.|