Ohana Early Learning is seeking an enrolment specialist to support our growing group of childcare centres. The role will be considered as a brand ambassador responsible for promoting the Ohana values, and being the first point of contact with our families. It will encompass enrolment inquiries and engagement, conducting centre tours with families, and the subsequent on-boarding of children into the centres. As such you will also be a central point of contact for debt collection and providing administrative support for our professional development programs. You will be well supported in fulfilling the role and based at our office in Korora.
The successful applicant will have strong communication skills, vision, attention to detail and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Possess strong soft sales skills with a desire to achieve
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication with a professional approach, key to the role will be your ongoing engagement with families and our centre managers
- Experience in sales and administrative roles
- Strong IT focus
- Experience with sourcing and maintaining enrolments
- Experience with childcare practices and operations
- A good understanding and awareness of the different cultural needs of our families
- Remuneration based on experience and performance including a base salary, car allowance and performance based incentives
- A strong lead pipeline is generated and supported through local media advertising, prominent website, social media and company branding
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted childcare fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of four centres within the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions, with a fifth centre being established this year in Woolgoolga.
We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe and nurturing environment for children from the age of 6 weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment.
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you. Submit your application here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stuart on 0404 290 773 for a confidential discussion.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow – life skills and education are just the beginning…
Apply For This Position
Please click the link below to apply for this position online: