Ohana Early Learning due to ongoing growth in its centre portfolio is seeking passionate Early Childhood Teachers across all our centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions.
The successful applicant will have strong leadership skills, vision, attention to detail, passionate and committed about providing the best quality care and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and legislative requirements
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- Recognised Early Childhood Trained qualification or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA) & NESA
- A current Working with Children Check
- Current knowledge of Child Protection Legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Above all be passionate about children and living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted childcare fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of four centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions. We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe environment for children from six weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment supporting parent and child engagement.
All Our Centres Offer
- Interactive smart boards
- Online child portfolios
- Chef prepared fresh and nutritious meals provided by our own catering facility
- Introduction to a second language
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Submit your application here.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow – life skills and education are just the beginning…