Ohana Early Learning due to ongoing growth at its centres is seeking passionate Early Childhood Educators across all our centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions. We are seeking a mix of permanent, permanent part-time and casual staff.
We are looking for both Diploma and Certificate III Educators that are motivated, passionate and dedicated people to join our team in numerous positions across our company. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a successful history of vision, attention to detail, be passionate and committed about providing the best quality care and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and legislative requirements
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- A current Working with Children Check
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Above all be passionate about children and a healthy lifestyle
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted Child Care fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of four centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions. We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe environment for children from six weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment supporting parent and child engagement.
All Our Centres Offer
- Interactive smart boards
- Online child portfolios
- Chef prepared fresh and nutritious meals provided by our own catering facility
- Introduction to a second language
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you.
Submit your application here.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow – life skills and education are just the beginning…
Apply For This Position
Please click the link below to apply for this position online: