Ohana Early Learning is looking for a suitably qualified educator/room leader to head up the nursery at our North Boambee Valley centre. The role is to fulfil a maternity position until the end of 2020, at which time the position will be reviewed for ongoing employment across any of our centres.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a successful history of vision, attention to detail, be passionate and committed about providing the best quality care and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and legislative requirements
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- A current Working with Children Check
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR & Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Above all be passionate about children and a healthy lifestyle
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted Child Care fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of four centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions.
We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe environment for children from six weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment supporting parent and child engagement.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow – life skills and education are just the beginning…
Apply For This Position
Please click the link below to apply for this position online: