Ohana Early Learning is seeking a passionate Director to lead our dedicated childcare team at one of our Coffs Harbour centres. You will receive excellent support from the Management team, a budget for a well-resourced centre and the ability to build your own team.
The successful applicant will have strong leadership skills, vision, attention to detail and be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess a high level of communication skills and maintain a professional manner
- Experience in a Director role with proven abilities to manage an early learning centre
- Experience with gaining and maintaining enrolments
- Strong IT focus preferably Apple OS based
- Knowledge of relevant legislative policies, standards and requirements and be able to direct and train staff in the areas of best practice
- Have a good understanding of EYLF and the National Quality Standards
- Hold a minimum Diploma of Children’s Services
- A current Working with Children Check
- Hold and maintain current First Aid, CPR and Asthma Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding and awareness of cultural needs of families
- Above all, be passionate about children and living a healthy lifestyle as this is imperative to be a role model for the children in our care
- Remuneration based on experience and performance
- Professional development opportunities
- Staff discounted childcare fees
Ohana has been in operation on the Mid North Coast since 2014 and has built a portfolio of four centres in the Coffs Harbour and Grafton regions. We seek to provide quality care and education in a safe environment for children from 6 weeks to six years in a preschool and early learning environment supporting parent and child engagement.
To support this portfolio, we have centralised many aspects of our administrative functions allowing our staff to focus on what is important, the children and our families. The Director’s role is encompassed within a strong network of support from the owners and our operations manager providing quality outcomes and policy support.
All Our Centres Offer
- Interactive smart boards
- Online child portfolios
- Chef prepared, fresh, nutritious meals provided by our own catering facility
- Introduction to a second language
If you think you are right for this position, we would love to hear from you.
You can lodge your application here or looking for a confidential discussion call Jenny on 0438 451 376.
Ohana Early Learning: We are family, a place to grow – life skills and education are just the beginning…