Quality Child CareLocally owned & operatedCaring from six weeksTo school ageCome in and see us today
Why you'll love Ohana Woolgoolga
- Caring from six weeks to school age children
- Dedicated age-appropriate spaces
- Natural outdoor playground with real grass and shade
- Cubby house, climbing frame, natural rock sandpit, and wobbly bridge
- Vegetable and herb garden
- Chef-prepared nutritional meals and snacks for all ages
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen and hats provided
- Specialised, caring & nurturing local staff
- Preschool programs for school readiness utilising smart-boards
- App integration for reporting and feedback for parents
- Open Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 6.00pm
Purpose built centre
Our Woolgoolga Centre is a modern specifically designed and built preschool fitted out with resources and play equipment to exceed the needs of a modern childcare.
We're proud to be harnessing solar energy and utilising the latest sustainable building techniques to create a series of safe and inviting spaces for your family.
All our centres boast landscape-designed outdoor playscapes with a huge array of natural fun and educational features.
Passionate and caring educators
At the heart of Ohana is our amazing team of highly professional educators.
All our center staff are passionate about early childhood education and help us create a learning environment that your child will flourish in.
From 6 weeks to 6 years
Ohana Early Learning is here to support you and your family from just 6 weeks old up to school age.
With separate curriculums, safe learning spaces, and dedicated staff, your child will get the support they need to thrive and flourish.
What's been happening?
Check out what we've been up to across all our centres
(02) 6656 4664 opt 6
1854 Solitary Islands Way
Woolgoolga NSW 2456
Open 7:00am-6:00pm Monday to Fridays