Quality Child CareLocally owned & operatedCaring from six weeksTo school ageCome in and see us today
Best daycare ever, caring and friendly staff, my boy loves going there, North Boambee Valley keep it up!
We love this centre, the staff are lovely and always accommodating.
My 2 kids are so happy here and are learning so much from the caring professional educators.
Can’t speak highly enough of the ohana centre at Emerald Beach!
Every time I pick my dependent up there is always a smile at the beginning and end of the day!
My daughter has a close relationship with the educators and talks about them all the time!
A wonderful daycare, so friendly and helpful. My little girl loves going to school here!
I am really happy with how fast my bubba has settled into this friendly environment..and how he has grown in such a short time.
Why you'll love Ohana North Boambee
- Caring from six weeks to school age children
- Dedicated age-appropriate spaces
- Natural outdoor playground habitats with real grass and shade
- Cubby house, climbing frame, natural rock sandpit, and wobbly bridge
- Vegetable and herb garden
- Chef-prepared nutritional meals and snacks for all ages
- Nappies, wipes, sunscreen and hats provided
- Specialised, caring & nurturing local staff
- Preschool programs for school readiness utilising smart-boards and iPads
- Incorporating the ELLA Program, teaching a second language to our preschoolers
- App integration for reporting and feedback for parents
- Open Monday to Friday from 7.00am to 6.00pm
Purpose built centre
Our North Boambee Centre, converted from two old Sunday school houses, and surrounded by trees and open areas, was built specifically for Ohana to exceed the needs of a modern childcare centre.
We're proud to be harnessing solar energy and utilising the latest sustainable building techniques to create a series of safe and inviting spaces for your family.
All our centres boast an award-winning landscape-designed outdoor playscape with a huge array of natural fun and educational features.
Passionate and caring educators
At the heart of Ohana is our amazing team of highly professional educators.
All our center staff are passionate about early childhood education and help us create a learning environment that your child will flourish in.
From 6 weeks to 6 years
Ohana Early Learning is here to support you and your family from just 6 weeks old up to school age.
With separate curriculums, safe learning spaces, and dedicated staff, your child will get the support they need to thrive and flourish.
What's been happening?
Check out what we've been up to across all our centres
Ohana North Boambee
(02) 6656 4664 opt 5
10 North Boambee Road
North Boambee Valley
Open 7:00am-6:00pm Monday to Fridays